The Controls screen provides access to a number of options for controlling various features of your car. The following operations are provided:
- Clicking this control allows you to Enable or Disable Valet Mode. Note: The current valet PIN is required.
- Clicking this control remotely starts the vehicle. Once activated, the vehicle must be driven within two minutes or the remote start feature will time-out. Note: Tesla requires the user to enter
the Tesla.com account password for this operation.
- Clicking this control (if available) schedules a software update. You will be asked to specify the number of seconds to delay the start of installation. Note: Once scheduled you may cancel a scheduled update by clicking the control
- Clicking this control Honks the car horn.
- Clicking this control Flashes the car lights.
Open Frunk - Clicking this control Opens the front trunk.
Open Trunk - Clicking this control Opens or Closes (if motorized trunk is installed) the rear trunk.
Lock Car - Clicking this control Locks or Unlocks the car.
Vent - Clicking this control actuates the sunroof (if installed) to the Vent or Closed position.
Speed Limit Mode
- Toggling this Enables or Disables Speed Limit Mode. Note: A PIN must be created or provided. This is not the same PIN used for Valet Mode.
The speed limit can be adjusted upwards or downwards using the and buttons.